Are you familiar with payroll processes? Are you proficient in QuickBooks? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for Full Charge Bookkeeper.
Details and duties for Full Charge Bookkeeper:
- Manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and taxes
- Prepare and help with any audits of financials, workers compensation and any other audits which are deemed necessary
- Prepare financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform payroll functions in an accurate and timely manner
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules and regulations to all work to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Schedule: 8am-5pm
- Pay rate: $25-$30/hr
- Temp-to-Hire position
Qualifications for Full Charge Bookkeeper:
- Proficient skill in QuickBooks
- Familiar with Payroll processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High integrity with a keen sense of confidentiality
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (805) 544-1800 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Luttrell Staffing Group
Why Work Here?
Luttrell Staffing is your #1 connection to local jobs. Careers Start Here!