Facilities Maintenance Position
Luttrell Staffing Group Elgin, IL
- Expired: September 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a high level of mechanical aptitude? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring for Facilities Maintenance.
Key duties and details for Facilities Maintenance:
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair rotary air compressors and rotary pumps
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Repair, modify, fabricate and install
- 2nd shift, Monday-Friday (3pm-11pm)
- Pay rate: $20/hr
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualification for Facilities Maintenance:
- Working knowledge of physics in the areas of mechanics, pneumatics, electricity and material properties
- High level troubleshooting and repair skills for facility equipment or systems
- Basic plumbing skills
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Strong working knowledge of arithmetic and geometry
- Ability to read blue print and facility drawings
- Experience in using Powered Industrial Trucks (Forklift, Scissors Lift, etc)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (224) 653-8289.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Luttrell Staffing Group
Real EstateView all jobs at Luttrell Staffing Group