Business Development Manager | Direct-Hire
Luttrell Staffing Group Gainesville, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to join our team? Luttrell Staffing Group in Gainesville, GA is seeking to hire a Business Development Manager.
As a regular full-time employee of Luttrell Staffing Group, you will be eligible for benefits which includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, paid time off, Holiday Pay, and 401k contribution.
Summary: The Business Development Manager builds market position by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships, thereby contributing to the growth and profitability of the Company.
Details for the Business Development Manager position:
- Full-Time, Direct Hire
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Payrate: $35,000 - $40,000, plus applicable commissions plan
- Benefits available
- Paid Weekly
- Training Provided
Can you see yourself in this Business Development Manager position?
- Active communication and involvement with target list accounts, at minimum, on a monthly basis.
- Active communication and involvement with commissionable accounts on a regular basis, monthly for medium to large users or bi-annual for smaller users.
- Effectively plan and manage appointments, calls, and other interactions.
- Utilizing Avointe, track the development of sales initiatives and strategies, in order to achieve organizational goals
- Keep abreast of the industry, business, and market trends including competitive information, new businesses, company closings, layoffs, and expansions/organizational changes.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all Company Staff; and display a professional image for the Company.
- Communicate frequently with Staffing Managers, Branch Managers, Regional Managers and all other management to review progress, establish strategies, and discuss accomplishments, challenges, and/or goals.
- Enhance business and brand recognition through networking opportunities such as Chamber functions, SHRM, HR
Associations, etc., twice monthly. Documentation of activities, contacts made, and other relevant data into Avionte
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining
personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Maintain accurate files and records, such as: Information Forms, Proposals, Weekly Sales Reports, and Target Lists for each assigned
Do you have what it takes to be a Business Development Manager for Luttrell Staffing Group?
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
- Strong Sales experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proven history of building and maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Work proactively with or without supervision.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to drive self to and from appointments.
- Staffing experience is a bonus!
Do you align with Luttrell Staffing Group’s Core Values of Excellence, Grit, Integrity, and Service? If you answered yes, then apply today!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Luttrell Staffing GroupWhy Work Here?
Luttrell Staffing is your #1 connection to local jobs. Careers Start Here!