Lutherville Pharmacy - (3 Days a Week)
1776 York Rd, Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093
Lifeline Glen Burnie Pharmacy (2 Days a Week)
85 Kindred Way #102
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
JOB REQUIREMENTS: We are looking for a friendly, energetic, and detailed-oriented pharmacy technician. The pharmacy will provide personal protective equipment.
Candidates will need:
- Excellent customer service; written and verbal communication
- Strong typing ability and general computer knowledge. Strong organizational, multi-tasking, problem-solving, and prioritization ability
- To successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- A valid, unexpired Maryland Driver’s License and provide proof of valid, unexpired auto/vehicle liability insurance.
- The ability to read small print (patient names and addresses)
- The ability to lift containers weighing up to 20 lbs
- Three years technician experience minimum, CPhT preferred but not required. Compounding experience preferred but not required.
REFERENCES: Two references from pharmacy managers or other staff pharmacists are ABSOLUTELY required before an interview offer is made. Please inform your references to expect our calls. Licenses will be verified via the Maryland Board of Pharmacy database.
WORK SHIFT: Monday through Friday with rotating Saturdays.
EXPERIENCE: 3 years technician experience (required)
LICENSE: Licensed to practice in Maryland, national certification preferred but not required
EDUCATION/TRAINING: HS Diploma, technician certification, license to practice in Maryland (see above)
WORK AUTHORIZATION: USA Required
TRANSPORTATION: Must be able to travel to and from work independently
START DATE: ASAP
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist pharmacist and technician team in daily operational tasks such as: Utilizing pharmacy-based computer system, interacting with patients, operating register/payment system, delivery prep
- Contributes to overall achievement of established organizational goals and mission; adheres to policies, procedures, quality, and safety standards. Complies with governmental and accreditation regulations
- Use computer system, tablet, and pharmacy point-of-sale system
- Answers the telephone when needed to respond to patient needs/requests.
- Occasionally deliver medications in emergency
- Other duties as assigned