Our Savior's Senior Housing is looking for a Full Time Maintenance Manager to:
Under direction of Manager & Directors, maintain all facets of physical plant and grounds in accordance with health & safety requirements.
- Oversee or may perform routine maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds
- Report needs for major repairs, complete specifications, and capital documentation as required by LSSI/HUD
- Follow all standards regarding safety, licensing, regulatory and agency requirements.
- Develop and implementation of preventive maintenance program
- Perform on-call service, as scheduled, and respond promptly to emergencies, and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent, Preferred trade/technical school training.
- 3-5 years maintenance experience, preferred supervisory experience.
- Willingness & Ability to participate/obtain HUD, LSSI, OSHA, REAC, ECT Related Training
- Driver's license & access to a insured vehicle
- General hands-on experience with electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and carpentry
- Management experience (crew of 1-4 employees)
- Communication-contractor/vendor relationship
- Computer navigation-Microsoft office (work and outlook)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based upon relevant education, experience and licensure.
- Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare insurance, days of paid time off, paid holidays, Sick time, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: Maintenance Manager, Maintenance, Manager, Social Services, Human Services, General Labor, Not for Profit, NonProfit, NFP