Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI) is a not-for-profit social service agency with more than 100 program sites throughout the state of Illinois. Our services include counseling, mental health, substance abuse treatment, housing and services for older adults, programs for prisoners and their families and a variety of services for children including preschool, foster care, and adoption.
- Work as part of a team facilitating routines of residents, including medications, meals and programming.
- Qualified candidate must have relevant training / experience and valid IL driver's license.
- Qualified candidate must have relevant training / experience
- valid IL driver's license.
- Certified in First Aide and CPR
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: Direct Service Professional, Direct Service Person, DD Aide, Chicago, Developmental Disabilities, ID/DD, Residential Aide, DSP, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Residential DSP, CILA, Non-profit, nonprofit
Lutheran Social Services of Illinois