Executive Director - CCRC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Director of Carroll Lutheran Village! Join us as we build on our strong 40-year history and plan an exciting new future!
Since 1980, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland has been recognized for providing the best possible life for older adults. We are a respected name in senior living and are strongly committed to our mission, vision, and core values. As a not-for-profit organization, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland operates two continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) in central Maryland; Carroll Lutheran Village in Westminster, MD and the Lutheran Village at Miller's Grant in Ellicott City, MD.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Carroll Lutheran Village’s next Executive Director!
What You’ll Get To Do as Executive Director of Carroll Lutheran Village:
- Lead a dedicated Operations team at Carroll Lutheran Village, serving our 500 residential living residents, 50+- person skilled nursing Health Care Center, 25 suite Assisted Living neighborhood, and 20-person Memory Support Neighborhood.
- Ensure that excellent care and outstanding customer service is provided to residents by qualified team members.
- Champion Carroll Lutheran Village’s strong organizational culture, and new Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Achieve exciting goals and initiatives to make CLV even better!
- Work on our beautiful 100-acre campus in scenic Westminster, Maryland, with an easy commute from Baltimore, numerous counties in central Maryland, and communities in southern Pennsylvania.
Why We Want You On Our Team – You’ll Bring:
- A positive, can-do attitude!
- A proven track record that reflects positive financial and customer service results.
- 7+ years of successful leadership experience serving older adults.
- Your Bachelor’s degree in a related field, Master’s preferred.
- An active Nursing Home Administrator license in the state of Maryland – preferred.
- Exceptional communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to meet financial and continuous improvement goals.
- A desire and ability to develop positive relationships with residents and team members.
What You'll Love About Carroll Lutheran Village and LSMMD:
- Exciting things are happening at LSMMD! We're a dynamic and growing organization with a bright future!
- Our supportive, collaborative, and mission driven work environment.
- Opportunities to learn and grow.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Generous HRA contribution.
- Paid Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Generous Vacation package
- Contributions to a 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Paid Professional Development.
- Use of our On-Site Fitness Center and Indoor Pool at No Cost.
Lutheran Social Ministries of MarylandWhy Work Here?
Wonderful opportunity with a great organization - join us as we build on our strong 40 year history and plan an exciting future!
Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland was established in 2018 to provide strategic growth, vision, management, and resources to continuing care retirement communities Carroll Lutheran Village and The Lutheran Village at Miller's Grant.
300 St. Luke CircleWestminster, MD