- Expired: August 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
A mission-driven organization, Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry (LMM) serves people in Northeast Ohio and walks with them on their road to self-sufficiency. LMM helps empower people to overcome barriers, obtain job skills, gain employment, locate safe and stable housing, access counseling and support services, stay out of prison, and secure second chances in community. Our mission is to promote shalom (peace, well-being) and justice (right relationships) through a Christian ministry of service and advocacy with those who are oppressed, forgotten and hurting.
The Program Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Youth Resiliency Services, which currently includes a group home/shelter and youth independent living programs. The position leads the program efforts to achieve positive housing outcomes and successful adaptation and life skills attainment for youth involved in multiple systems of care by implementing trauma-informed strategies using a Positive Youth Development (PYD) framework. This individual will be a servant leader who supervises a dedicated team, a strong advocate for youth and effective systems that serve youth, a creative problem-solver and innovator.
Some of the duties include:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with the Cuyahoga County Division of Children and Family Services (CCDCFS), Juvenile Court, and other youth serving system partners
- Oversee program operations including translate policy, procedures and workflows to staff; engage partners for referrals; and implement outreach mechanisms
- Assist VP in developing and expanding services to serve youth and young adults experiencing housing instability and finding solutions
- Develop and monitor program operations budget and meet financial performance targets
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all administrative rules, regulations and/or requirements affecting the program
- Develop and implement policies and procedures, and translate to staff; ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of youth database and other data capturing methods
- Responsible for supervision and leadership of the direct service team
- Develop and oversee onboarding for direct service team
- Develop and monitor annual training plan for all staff to achieve required hours
- Collaborate across the agency service areas to implement or improve the spectrum of services to clients
- Available 24/7 for immediate response to crisis situations and staff consultations; flex work schedule as needed
- Perform client case consultation, as needed
Our ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in social work, education, healthcare and/or related discipline; LSW or LPC required. Five years management/administrative experience in nonprofit/social services or healthcare environment, three years’ experience administering youth programs, and a working knowledge of sound business practices and nonprofit management. Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required.
LMM offers a number of benefits for full time staff including, but not limited to: medical dental, vision, disability, life, generous paid time off, and a 403 (b) retirement savings plan. LMM embraces cultural diversity and is Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran, and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Join our team! Go to https://www.lutheranmetro.org/get-involved/careers/ to complete an online application and attach a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume. Applications accepted until position is filled.
LUTHERAN METROPOLITAN MINISTRY
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at LUTHERAN METROPOLITAN MINISTRY