Business Intelligence Analyst l
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you passionate about helping clients with their financial welfare? Have you been looking for an opportunity to make a difference? At Luther Burbank Savings, our mission is to improve your financial future – whether you are a customer, employee, or shareholder. You’re worth more here.What we are looking for:
A detail-oriented individual who will work closely with business units to identify and perform analysis and research as it relates to the configuration, customization and maintenance of the company’s loan origination systems (LOS) and product and pricing engines (PPE). Gather and evaluate business requirements, data integrity issues and compliance requirements. Analyze and interpret the results and present solutions. Work with teams to help them execute and deliver these solutions.
What will your day look like? You will:
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Perform system research and debug production issues.
- Create and customize new business rules, documents, forms, fields, security profiles, workflows, e-foldering, reports and other services within the LOS and PPE’s.
- Coordinate, implement and support other third-party services and their interactions with the LOS / PPE.
- Resolve tickets via phone and / or ticketing system in a timely and professional manner. Escalate issues within a predetermined time if the issue is not resolved or no resolution is in sight.
- Provide excellent customer service in responding to user questions. Ensure ticket resolutions and problems are properly documented.
- Multi-task and prioritize problems based on business needs.
- Collaborate with other staff members when presented with a challenge beyond your expertise and learn from their experience.
- Participate in projects as a subject matter expert on business process, system configuration, and support strategy as assigned.
- Assist other team members with on-going projects and complex issues.
- Understand, document and define workflows within the loan origination systems.
- Assist business areas in developing reports, automating and scheduling reports.
- Collaborate with vendors and track requests through resolution.
- Build processes to automate data integration between systems.
- Develop and maintain documentation, standards and best practices.
- Design and execute system changes in line with established change management processes.
- Design test scripts, execute and document test results.
- Perform system releases and prepare release reports for distribution to end-users.
- Oversee and/or participate in the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Provide ongoing training and systems support to business groups as the needs arise.
What you will need for this position:
Luther Burbank Savings requires that all new employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, and proof of vaccination must be provided prior to start of employment.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.); one to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience in a strategic, analytical, and operational role within the financial industry.
- Experience in product or project management, supporting initiatives from conception to launch.
Who we are:
We are a state-chartered, FDIC-insured bank specializing in originating multifamily and residential real estate loans funded by retail savings deposits. We have an established reputation for high integrity, responsive delivery, and competitive pricing.
Since opening our doors in 1983, we have recorded profits consecutively since our second quarter of operations. Consequently, we have grown to a $7 billion institution with branches and loan offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. Here at LBS, we foster an environment that encourages our team members to grow and develop their careers.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical HMO or PPO, dental, and vision
- Life/AD&D & Long Term Disability Benefits
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Matching 401(k)
- Vacation and Sick benefits
- Personal Holiday
- Paid Bank Observed Holidays
Luther Burbank Savings is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about the categories of personal information collected and the purpose for which the information will be used, please visit our
https://www.lutherburbanksavings.com/assets/Privacy/California-Consumer-Privacy-Act-Employee.pdf">CCPA Employee Privacy Notice
Luther Burbank Savings
AddressSanta Rosa, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Luther Burbank Savings