Sr Commissioning Tech
McDermott's Engineeringand Construction Division has an opening for a Commissioning Technician, to besite based at one of our multi-billion dollar EPC projects in theU.S.
- Admin support of commissioning and start-up
- Assist in preparation of the project execution plans, cost estimates, subcontracts requirements and risk management.
- Support commissioning team in both home office and field
- Maintains and promotes a focus on McDermott's end product whether engineering, fabrication or construction. Ensures effective communications between engineering, construction and project management.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent GED)
- Minimum 5 years' work experience
- Technical School, University and/or job related experience preferred with emphasis on home office and field execution experience.
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of commissioning
- Able to effectively communicate complex technical solutions and concepts to engineers and non-engineers
- Experience in home office for systemization, design reviews, procedure and/or manual development
- Standard MS Office software (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
- Good understanding of parallel completions with construction.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to lead meetings and presentations
McDermott is a premier,fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutionsto the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trustedMcDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technologysolutions-from the wellhead to the storage tank-to transport and transform oiland gas into the products the world needs today.
Job: Commissioning (Eng)
Primary Location: USA-Louisiana-Lake Charles
Employee Status: Contract
Job Posting: Sep 12, 2019
Req ID: 1910054
Lutech Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For applicants in New York City/ applying for jobs in New York City, the following policy applies: Lutech Resources is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, familial or marital status, national origin, race, religious creed or religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click to view the EEO is the Law poster.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Lutech Resources will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Please click on the following links to view the ordinance posters: English, Spanish, Chinese.
Lutech Resources is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. If you are an applicant with a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at GlobalRecruitingSystems@cbi.com for assistance.