At Lutech Resources, we thrive by making you successful.
On any given day, more than 3,000 individuals go to work at Lutech Resources jobs. When you partner with us, you’re joining a team that:
• Appreciates your distinctive talents, skills, and perspective
• Provides forthright feedback and career guidance
• Connects you with prized and coveted employers
• Strives to help you achieve your career objectives
• Presents first-rate careers with global corporations
Position: Project Technician/Vactor/CDL Driver Class A
Type: Direct-Full Time Day Shift
Pay: Based on experience
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
No corporate sponsorship is offered in conjunction with this job.
Expertise in non-hazardous liquid waste systems, including grease traps, septic tanks and related waste systems. The company offers a full suite of services to business, residential and municipal customers
• Execute jobs provided by Dispatcher - including occasional overnight and out-of-town jobs
• Communicate job status with Dispatcher and Project Manager
• Diagnose and troubleshoot job problems and recommend solutions where appropriate
• Provide outstanding customer services; be courteous and respectful to the customer at all times
• Properly operate and maintain HY VAC equipment and vehicles
• Complete and submit required daily paperwork accurately and legibly
• Provide "on call" service on a rotating schedule
• Understand and comply with DOT and DEP regulations as they pertain to your job
• Ongoing learning and development
• Protect the environment by having an awareness of spill protection, proper waste acceptance, disposal, and treatment, as well as emergency response procedures.
• Receive training Environmental, safety, confined space entry
• Execute all work in accordance with company, customer and OSHA safety standards
• Other duties as required or assigned
• Provide effective communication between customers and company
• Prepare for each service job to maximize efficiency (get truck ready, tools, etc.)
• Drive truck to and from job site, following all traffic laws
• Prior industry and service experience of at least 1 year is preferable. Also, CDL Class A is Required
HS Diploma or equivalent
Lutech Resources has over 25 years’ experience providing tailor made recruitment and integrated resource management to leading Engineering, Energy and Manufacturing sector companies worldwide. We set ourselves apart from others in the industry by building long term relationships with both our clients and candidates based on a mutual understanding of their targeted industry and a passion for excellence. With every engagement, our goal is to quickly place qualified talent with the best suited employer. We have a genuine understanding of candidates and clients’ needs. Along with a dynamic and effective service, we strive for positive outcomes for everyone, every time.