- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Managing the FOH staff with constant service training
- Managing flow of orders with kitchen
- Maintaining wine inventory and learning sources and details from our small producers in order to train staff
- Assisting guests with reservations, answering email inquiries and large party event planning
- Helping maintain bar management and assisting with cocktail creations
Our ideal Candidates:
- Enthusiastic, organized, self- motivated, detail oriented and can adapt to and convey The Popal Group status and level of service
-Excellent, clear, direct and positive communication style
-Strive for excellence and wants to be part of a team trying to achieve our goal of receiving a Michelin Star
- Minimum 2 year experience in the service industry but most importantly a good spirit and attitude
- Must have knowledge of wine with an appreciation and understanding of natural and biodynamic wines
- fluidity in duties is necessary as we are a small management group
RetailView all jobs at Lutèce.