Marketing & Communications Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
High-end manufacturer for the hospitality industry looking for an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager to join our growing team. If you have experience in hospitality and/or residential furniture and lighting and are interested in joining a dynamic, fast paced environment working on some of the most notable architectural projects worldwide, we want you to join our team!
Candidate should be a highly motivated team player with a great work ethic and a can-do spirit. The right person will also be a good communicator with excellent project management and organizational skills. This role will oversee both traditional and digital marketing communications processes. This position reports to the Sales and Marketing Director, as well as the CEO and President of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setup and Management of Ongoing Systems and Projects, including website updates
- Creation of new advertising and collateral for multiple in-house lines
- Creation and execution of blogs, posts, eblasts for social media
- Photo processing and tagging photos for web, social media, and internal indexing
- Coordinate production of print and digital collateral, advertising and editorial content
- Oversee photography of products and projects
- Commissioning or conducting market research
- Creation of marketing presentations for stakeholders
- Responsible for media outreach and securing of earned media to promote Lusive Décor + brands, its services, events, and advocacy efforts
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 3-5+ years of experience in communications, marketing, project and/or change management
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Adobe suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Highly organized, multi-hat wearing team player with a dedicated work ethic
- Ability to perform work with a high-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
Please respond to this posting with a cover letter stating why you’re who we’re looking for, a resume, and your salary history that illustrate your industry specific experience and skill set.
Please use the following subject line to make sure your email comes through:
Marketing and Communications Manager
Thank you for applying!
Lusive DecorWhy Work Here?
Awesome work environment, great perks, and a great place to learn.
Luxury Manufacturing Company located in East Los Angeles that caters to the hospitality industry
AddressLos Angeles, CA