Our Intellectual Property and Business law firm, with offices in New York and California, seeks a Senior Associate Attorney to take ownership of a robust caseload, including frequent contact with clients, supervising the work of the legal team, and ensuring cases progress through the firm’s pipeline while maintaining the highest quality standards. We are a boutique law firm poised for serious growth. We need an attorney who understands business law and knows IP, who needs little oversight in how to handle cases, with impeccable work product to join our New York team.
If this sounds like a position for you, please read the following carefully: APPLY BY EMAIL at the address provided at www.luque.us/seniorassociate. Only applicants who follow instructions will be contacted.
- Assume full responsibility for the legal production pipeline and delivery of work to the client;
- Ensure all legal work is completed efficiently, accurately, and on-time.
- Analyzing “Trademarkability” and “Copyrightability;”
- Filing Trademark and Copyright applications;
- Defending Trademark and Copyright applications/responding to objections and office actions;
- Contract drafting and negotiation – especially anything related to music licensing & distribution, fashion and other agency contracts, investor & business development deals, large- and small-scale event production, or business development with a sustainability focus;
- Business law – especially setting up new corporate entities, employment/labor/vendor contracts, employee policies, corporate compliance, and associated matters.
PLEASE ANSWER QUESTIONS AFTER APPLYING TO COMPLETE APPLICATION!!!