PRKD Pizza is a mobile kitchen platform devised by one of New England’s most successful restaurateurs -- Salvatore Lupoli. By combining our mobile App with our state-of-the-art mobile food trucks, we deliver a delicious pizza with best in class ordering and delivery experience.
COME JOIN this exciting new start up!!!!
The Food Truck Attendant & Pizza Maker roles are crucial to PRKD Pizza’s daily operations. In these roles, you will get an opportunity to use both your cooking skills as well as your customer service skills. Don’t worry, you don’t need to know how to make a pizza. We’ll provide you with expert training. The importance of this position is to be the ‘front line’ of PRKD Pizza’s operations and ensure our promise of providing fast and delicious pizza to our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in training i.e. pizza making, health safety, and santization standards.
- Greet customers and take food orders
- Advise and accommodate customers with specific food allergies.
- Inform customers of any daily specials
- Process customer’s credit card payments
- Assemble and bake pizzas in our state-of-the-art truck ovens.
- Cut, box, and serve pizza
- Stock service window area with supplies
- Keep the PRKD Pizza truck organized and well stocked for the day.
- Clean the truck at the end of each day and get it ready for the next day.
- Work well with other staff members and be a team player.
- Additional responsibilities could include standing outside of truck to attract customers during slow periods. Assist in various food preparation tasks.
- 18 years or older and authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- Valid Drivers License
- Basic food prep and pizza making skills i.e. prepping toppings/ingredients, ‘building’ a pizza.
- Food Handler Card preferred but not required.
- Operate simple kitchen equipment and hand-held appliances.
- Effective communicator and a team player.
- Well organized and ability to multi task.
- Friendly, prompt, and passionate about running a PRKD Pizza Truck.
- Ability to be on your feet for 5-8 hours at a time
Job Types: Part-time and Full-time positions available
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly BOE plus tips
Benefits include; 401 K with an employer match,
Full-time employees (30 hours per week minimum) eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision and vacation pay.