Customer Success Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ideal candidates will be located in the US Eastern or UK time zones.
About Lupl: Lupl is the Collaboration Platform for Legal. It makes it easy for legal professionals and their clients to work together, within and between law firms, corporate legal departments, and other organizations. It combines powerful native communication, collaboration, document sharing, knowledge and legal project management functionality with the option to plug and play with a range of integrated third-party systems. The Lupl platform was beta-tested for a year prior to its Early Adopter Program launch in April 2021 and its Global Release in November 2021.
Working at Lupl: Lupl itself is the result of a unique collaboration between an international group of law firms and legal departments. And working at Lupl provides an opportunity for collaboration, challenge, and reward. Join an exciting and dynamic startup aiming to support a rapidly changing legal industry, while remaining dedicated to maintaining a diverse workplace that values and celebrates differences. You'll work with a highly energetic, entrepreneurial, and international team who are passionate about our platform and our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone at Lupl.
The success of Lupl is inherently tied to the success of our customers. If our customers succeed using our platform, they’ll continue using it and Lupl will thrive. The Customer Success team maximizes the value to each customer by helping them optimize the use of the Lupl platform so they can achieve their business goals. We work to build strong, long-term relationships with Lupl’s customers that drive activation and retention, reduce churn, and expand use of the platform. We advocate for our customers, anticipate possible customer issues, and proactively solve them.
As the Customer Success Specialist, you will place the customer at the center of everything we do. You’ll work closely with senior members of the Success team engaging customers to understand what success looks like for their organization and nurturing the customer relationship through thoughtful touch points at a regular interval. The Customer Success Specialist will also help maintain our customer database, identify customer growth opportunities, and coordinate efforts within the Customer Success Team. Your end goal is to ensure customers rapidly realize value from Lupl, ultimately meeting (and exceeding) our team and company KPIs. Lupl is rapidly growing, and this position will provide many opportunities for growth and advancement.
* Ensure that customers realize maximum value from Lupl, utilize all their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with other teams to ensure growth attainment.
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map the Lupl platform and associated business benefits to address their needs.
* Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success.
* Close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
* Build and manage strong customer relationships.
We’re Looking for Someone Who Has:
* 2+ years relevant experience in a customer facing role, Sales, Customer Success, or renewals roles ideal.
* Experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
* Ability to forge strong customer relationships.
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
* Collaborative and consultative work style, ability to thrive in a high velocity, highly dynamic work environment
* Ability to link business processes with platform solutions
* Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
* Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, one-to-one, group, formal presentations.
* Able to produce well-structured and clear customer facing documentation and reports.
* Provide excellent customer service skills – hugely responsive internally and to customers
* Experience with Cloud/SaaS software products and/or with lawyers / legal professionals is highly desired.
* Ability to operate independently in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
Nice to Haves:
* Experience working in or with law firms, legal operations, or legal service providers.
* Experience at a growth stage SaaS company.
If you don't meet 100% of these qualifications but you know you have what it takes to rock this job, we encourage you to apply!
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer to produce typed/written copy, free of errors, without the assistance of another person. The employee is regularly required to read, speak, hear, and communicate clearly and effectively.
Lupl is primarily a distributed team. This role may involve an in-office and/or work-from-home environment. Lupl uses standard office equipment that includes, but is not limited to, computers, telephones, multi-function devices (print/copy/scan), books and files. While performing the duties of this job within an office, the employee may be exposed to various components of an office environment such as florescent lighting, pollen, dust, recycled air, VDTs, semi-enclosed areas, central heating and air conditioning and office noise.
Exercise care in the course of work to prevent injuries to oneself and co-workers
Diversity, equity, and inclusion statement: We strive to create an inclusive and rewarding environment that allows our people to thrive both professionally and personally. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The firm does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, sexual preference, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, promotion, termination and access to benefits and training.
General sign-off: Specific duties for this position will be assigned; the requirements may vary from time to time, depending on the needs of the company. In addition to being able to perform the demands, a Lupl employee will be required to meet personal and education, physical, medical, safety and other requirements established by the company for this position.
BusinessView all jobs at Lupl