- Posted: over a month ago
Lupient INFINITI Milwaukee, a top leading automotive retailer is seeking a Sales Consultant to join our growing team! We are promoting a member of the sales team, creating a great opportunity for a goal oriented achiever to thrive. Whether you are an avid car and truck lover with experience in the industry or new to automotive but have retail, sales, or hospitality experience, we want to meet YOU!
Sales Consultants receive a salary PLUS an aggressive monthly commission and bonus plan, and our top performers consistently earn over six figures annually.
- Industry leading pay plan with monthly base plus commissions and bonuses
- Training for career growth and success – we promote from within
- 5 day work week
- Great schedule – 9am-6pm
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement program
- Pet insurance
- Employee & family discounts on purchases
- Work in a state-of-the-art showroom
- And much, much more!!
- Understand cars by studying their features and capabilities
- Develop buyers by keeping good rapport with previous and new customers
- Qualify buyers by understanding their interests and requirements; matching requirements and interests to various models, etc.
- Close sales by overcoming objection(s); complete sales or purchase contracts; explain provision; offer services, warranties and financing; collect payment and deliver automobile
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive "team-player" attitude
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Goal oriented person with a history of achieving success
- Confidence working with computers and programs
- Ability to communicate through e-mails, phones and text
As part of the Lupient Automotive Group, an established and respected family-owned dealer in the industry for over 50 years, we realize that our people are our greatest asset, and because of that, we value our employees, invest in them, and support their development toward continued advancement. In addition to being a leader in the industry, we take being a leader in our community seriously, and, therefore, we reinvest by donating our time, efforts, and charitable contributions to many local organizations. If you are committed to advancing your career while being part of a greater cause, come join us in delivering on the high standards the Lupient family is known for – “Doing the right thing”.
All positions are subject to pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
Lupient Automotive Group
BusinessView all jobs at Lupient Automotive Group