- 9 days ago
- $17 to $22 Hourly
Lupient KIA of Brooklyn Park is looking for a growth oriented Lube Technician to join our experienced team! This is a great entry level position for someone newer to the automotive industry who is interested in gaining knowledge and developing their skills. Management is hands-on and works hard to support employee growth!
Here are a just a few reasons employees love working here:
- Five-day work week (40 hours/week) – work/life balance
- Paid time off and paid holidays – enjoy time for YOU
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance – stay healthy and happy!
- Company paid life insurance – protect your loved ones
- Accident and critical illness insurance – for those “just in case” times
- 401(k) – invest in your future
- Tuition reimbursement – we support employee growth
- Career advancement opportunities – we promote from within
- Pet insurance – we care about our furry friends, too!
- Employee and family discounts on products and services – who doesn’t love savings!
- And much, much more!
- Did I mention FUN and an amazing team?!
- Change oil and filter
- The lubrication of the chassis, body, front end, and drive train
- Belt inspection, and the replacement of all belts
- Fluid changes and the checking of fluid levels
- Changing air filters
- Hose inspection, and the visual inspection of other parts on the vehicle
- Brake inspection, adjustment, and cleaning
- Tire inspection, rotation, checking of inflation levels, and all duties relating to tire installation, mounting, and balancing, including the use of a scan tool to calibrate pressure sensors
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Must be detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Current valid driver’s license with driving record that meets insurance company standards
As part of the Lupient Automotive Group, an established and respected family-owned dealer in the industry for 50 years, we realize that our people are our greatest asset, and because of that, we value our employees, invest in them, and support their development toward continued advancement. In addition to being a leader in the industry, we take being a leader in our community seriously, and, therefore, we reinvest by donating our time, efforts, and charitable contributions to many local organizations. If you are committed to advancing your career while being part of a greater cause, come join us in delivering on the high standards the Lupient family is known for – “Doing the right thing”.
All positions are subject to pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
Lupient Automotive Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?