Assistant General Manager
San Antonio, TX Area
Passionate about people, products & guests? If so we want to meet you! We are looking for people whose talents include a people-focused management style, a great smile, enthusiasm, urgency, intelligence, attention to detail, and result-oriented. If this describes you, we want to teach skills that allow you to reach your full potential and maximize your earning potential. Our growth plans include 3-5 new locations opening per year in the Houston, Austin, San Antonio & DFW areas.
- Recruit, select, train, motivate and coach your department’s team of "A" players
- Ensure excellent product quality, consistency, temperature, value and timeliness
- Ensure a "Raving Fan" guest experience
- Maintain labor, COGs’ and other controllable expenses within a budget range
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of your department
- Limited admin duties
The Requirements :
- Must have minimum of 3-4 years full service management experience in a high volume, fast- paced restaurant
- A strong passion for team development, culinary excellence, and guest service
- Ability to communicate and motivate others
- Stable job history which demonstrates upward career and salary progression
We Offer :
- Competitive starting salary
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Up to 6 weeks paid management training
- Rapid Advancement Opportunities 3-5 new location opening each year
- Managing Partners 100-120K
- Area Managing Partners 150-200K
- One week paid vacation every six months
- Five day work week, 50 hours per week with 2 consecutive days off
- $500 per month dining allowance for you and your family
To be the best Texas-Mex restaurant in the world.
Our goal is to serve the most consistent, fresh, and creative food & beverages at a good value. We will treat each guest as we would a good friend or family member in a fun, inviting & unique environment that is clean and safe.
"We are the Standard"
IT IS OUR FAITH, ATTITUDE, ACTIONS & CHARACTER THAT SET THE STANDARD FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW. WE VALUE TRUST IN EACH OTHER & THAT OF OUR GUESTS. WE NEVER SACRIFICE QUALITY OR INTEGRITY. WE ENERGETICALLY STRIVE TO RAISE THE STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE IN EVERY AREA WE ENDEAVOUR. WE ARE SATISFIED ONLY WITH THE VERY BEST PEOPLE, PRODUCTS, SERVICE, ENVIRONMENT & FINANCIAL STEWARDSHIP.
We seek people with a great attitude and integrity, energetic team players who are quality focused, creative, problem-solvers and who have a desire to serve others. We treat each other with respect and dignity, knowing no job is more important than the person who performs it. We value training, self-improvement and continuing education. We welcome change when it sets a higher standard and improves quality for our team or our guests. We choose excellence over ease in the decisions we make. We are the best trained, most professional, most admired and well compensated. We enjoy the highest possible quality of life in our industry.
We never sacrifice our product quality for volume or cost! We choose the finest ingredients, combined in the best tasting, most creative way using exacting methods. We consistently serve these recipes at their freshest and at the optimum temperature in a timely manner; producing the finest product available every time.
We strive to know each of our guests and treat them as we would the most important people in our lives. Each of us is empowered to ensure that every guest’s experience is so outstanding they will be excited to tell everyone they know about the quality of what we do.
We create a unique, fun place we are proud to call home and invite others to relax and enjoy, marked by our attention to every detail, a special place, which is clean, organized and safe.
We know financial reward is the result of our actions, people, character, faith, integrity and stewardship…not the reason for them. We meet our obligation to each other, our creditors, investors, and partners in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We never sacrifice our integrity or morals for financial gain. We believe financial compensation should be earned and in proportion to contribution, risk, responsibility, effort, and performance.