A Sales Associate is what we call a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive-driven, sales powerhouse. They provide an essential function to our customers. Our reps think outside the box to offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ needs. They build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy.
We will provide you with a designated territory, as well as comprehensive training and ongoing professional development opportunities to help ensure your success. Compensation is based on performance.
If you have the confidence and ambition to build a rewarding sales career, we can give you the tools to make it happen!
- Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified problems.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
- Works to develop business-relevant solutions for clients.
- Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager.
- Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills
- Incentives and bonuses
- Advancement opportunities, Advancement, and compensation are based on performance
- Time off for holidays
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager