Entry Level - Business Development Rep - Sales and Marketing
Our Entry Level - Business Development Reps know what our customers want and deliver it -- fast, accurate and with friendly service. We hear and sense customer needs and keep our manager and fellow team members informed. We take pride in every aspect of our work. We are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to our customers through true craftsmanship.
- Assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
- An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
- OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
- Teamwork Oriented
- Meeting or exceeding customer service and new account goals
- Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
- Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services and use this knowledge to establish customer loyalty.
Advancement and compensation are based on performance
We offer our teams a place where we take care of you, your family and your community!
- A rewarding place to work that gives back to all
Persons with Experience in the following areas may apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, jobs, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, fraternity, sorority, microsoft office, b2b, labor, construction, government, government jobs, contract jobs, contract position, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, jobs, careers, opportunity, advancement, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive