As a Customer Service Sales Associate, your primary focus is to build relationships with customers to ensure loyalty and expand customer base. You are critical to ensuring our customers' experience is an exceptional one.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: Providing excellent customer service. Providing customers with product knowledge. Provide fast and accurate solutions personalized to each customer.
Our Customer Service Sales Associates know what our customers want and deliver it. We hear and sense customer needs and keep our fellow team members informed. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We are strong team players with a commitment to continuous learning. We provide quality service and products to our customers.
- Critical thinking skills to assess and resolve customer needs quickly and consistently
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- How to recognize and defuse difficult customer behavior
- A thorough understanding of the core processes and best practices used in support and service
- Build and maintain account relationships through interaction
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality sales opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Degree Preferred
- Enjoy meetings and interacting with customers
- Demonstrates a positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- A team player who possesses the ability to work effectively with customers, co-workers, and management
Advancement and compensation are based on performance
Persons with Experience in following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager