- Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
- Works to develop business relevant solutions for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills
- Incentives and bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Time off for holidays
Advancement and compensation are based on performance.
Persons with Experience in following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager