Food Service Clerk- Mornings
- Posted: 10 days ago
Apply now and complete a video interview at your convenience!
Lunds & Byerlys France Ave Edina is currently hiring for a vibrant and outgoing part-time Food Service Clerk to create a sensational shopping experience for our customers! This position works a part-time schedule and earns a competitive wage of $14/hr.
We operate 7 days/week and are open from 6:00am-10:00pm. For this position the employee would be scheduled a range of shifts between 7am-3pm.
In addition to competitive pay and our exceptional culture, we offer this customer service position the following benefits and perks:
- Flexible scheduling
- PTO (paid time off)
- Pay on demand
- Ancillary benefits of dental, vision, life insurance, and accidental coverage (varies by location)
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
- 10% employee and family discount
- Ongoing trainings and leadership development opportunities
- Community and volunteer programs
- Employee referral bonus
- Product samplings
- Chance to be nominated as a brand champion!
FOOD SERVICE CLERK RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Food Service Clerks are responsible for a wide variety of tasks such as:
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Slicing deli meats, cheeses, and breads
- Wrapping, weighing, and pricing deli items accurately
- Stocking, rotating, and staging deli merchandise to ensure quality and freshness
- Creating a welcoming and safe environment
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the department
OUR IDEAL FOOD SERVICE CLERK
- Team player - steps in to assist when and where as needed
- Respectful - empathetic and appreciative of our customers and team
- Innovative - implements trending and forward-thinking retail solutions
- Hospitable - provides a friendly face and welcoming environment
ABOUT LUNDS & BYERLYS
Family-owned for over 80 years, Lunds & Byerlys is a grocery retailer rooted in the family tradition of quality, value, and service. Not only do we offer convenient, healthy, and contemporary delectables, we believe in giving our grocery customers the same personal attention and exceptional value we would expect for our own family. Our employees are chosen for their expertise and dedication in giving our grocery customers the best shopping experience possible. Which is why we offer competitive wages, great benefits and perks, and an amazing company culture.
Are you trustworthy? Do you present yourself in a professional manner? Are you a team player? Do you have effective communication skills, both verbal and written? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment? If you have the desire and ability to create meaningful and memorable moments for our customers, give us the chance to review your information.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you are excited about this customer service opportunity, don't delay. Apply today using our mobile friendly online application!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Lunds & Byerlys
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?