We are a start-up company looking to hire a Marketing Assistant who will be working closely with Executive VP to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, creating contents for the company’s marketing communication vehicles, as well as administrative support to the team.
To be chosen for this role, you must have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the EVP and internal teams, on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Creating marketing materials such as flyers and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support including document processes
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field or related job/internship experience
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Competency in Adobe Suite to design marketing material is a plus
Kids’ lunches should be fresh and wholesome so that they get the nutrients they need to learn and grow. That’s why we make our food from ingredients that are all natural, preservative-free, and incorporate organic ingredients whenever possible. No processed food, no chemical, no additives. Just good, REAL healthy food.
Why Work Here?At Lunchkins, we are passionate about food and healthy eating. We were established in 2018 with a simple mission to shape the culture of healthy eating from a very young age by providing healthy nutritious choices and empowering these choices with ongoing education. Kids’ lunches should be fresh and wholesome so that they get the nutrients they need to learn and grow. That’s why we make our food from ingredients that are all natural, preservative-free, and incorporate organic ingredients whenever possible. No processed food, no chemical, no additives. Just good, REAL healthy food.
A start-up company with great opportunity to put your stamp on the brand