Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you the freedom of a flexible schedule while still making some serious money? Luna has the opportunity for you! Luna is currently looking for strong, experienced outside sales representatives for in-home sales in the greater Chicago Metropolitan Area. Our new program provides an opportunity for $5000 + commissions over the first 90 days in the position.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is straight commission, there is no base salary, earning is based on your effort! This is a 1099 position. Professional sales experience is required to be considered for this position.
Luna, the flooring experts, has faithfully served thousands of customers with the best value in carpet, hardwood and laminate for over 50 years. We are the innovator of the Shop-At-Home experience allowing consumers to view flooring samples in the comfort of their own home. We are an accredited business with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and were recently named as one of the top places to work in by the Chicago Tribune! Average sales compensation is $70k first year, with approximately 1/3 of the team making $100K+ in their second year. Huge earning potential and no salary cap.QUALIFIED leads, which are generated through extensive company-paid advertising, are provided.
- DAILY TRAVEL throughout THE CHICAGO METROPOLITAN TERRITORY area to conduct "in home" customer visits and present products and services
- Find the right product for the customers from our huge assortment of quick install products to get you paid quickly.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Create and exhibit a sense of ownership
- Achieve sales goals set by company
- Set proper expectations to deliver customer satisfaction
- Continuously network and develop new business - EXTRA COMMISSION EARNED FOR SELF GENERATED LEADS!
- Professional, proven sales experience required. In-home sales experience preferred.
- Associates Degree or some college experience
- Three (3) years in an outside sales environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong negotiating skills
- Self-Driven & Independent
- Natural Sense of Urgency
- Multi-Tasker & Quick Problem Solver
- Ability to utilize a tablet-like PC as a sales and measuring tool
- WILLING TO WORK AS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
- ABILITY TO ACCOMMODATE A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE INCLUDING EXTENDED HOURS, EVENINGS AND SATURDAYS.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
Luna is an equal opportunity employer.