Entry Level Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Account Executive to be the face of our organization and promote our clients' brand to create brand awareness.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible to attend public expos, trade shows, small events, and other occasions to represent our clients' organization to increase their customer and donor database. You should possess excellent communication skills so that you can communicate with our clients' customer base and advertise their products. Your main objective will be to increase our clients' brand status and generate new sales opportunities.
If you enjoy communicating with people , we would like to meet you.
· Partake in public expos as a representative of our organization.
· Understand our clients' products and services thoroughly to introduce them to potential customers.
· Help in organizing events.
· Track client's inclinations and propose advertising and positioning ideas.
· Give feedback to the Sales, Marketing and Product departments with respect to the client’s solicitations.
· Track and report on competitor’s advertising activities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant work experience. A high school diploma will also be considered.
· Ability to network and build trusting relationships with potential clients.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Outstanding presentation skills.
· Good time management skills.
· Excellent problem solving and networking skills.
Lumos Marketing Group IncWhy Work Here?
Fun company culture, plenty of opportunities to advance
Lumos Marketing Group is a fundraising and marketing company located in the Dallas area. In 2021, Lumos Marketing won the 1st Place in the Top 100 Places to work in DFW. We have been ranked as the 3rd Best Place to work in the DFW area by Dallas Morning News’ Top 100 Places to Work in 2020. In 2019, we were placed 4th.