We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for office administration functions working under the supervision and guidance of the Office Manager. This position requires excellent oral and written skills, that the individual be detail oriented, well organized, and able to integrate as a team player. Computer experience is required for MS Outlook, MS Word and Excel, and familiarity with Quickbooks is a plus.
Duties include but may not be limited to:
Ensuring that all incoming phone calls are answered courteously and professionally and transferred to the appropriate parties.
Maintaining organization of all customer and vendor files both electronic and paper while reducing hardcopies of files by scanning and shredding of documents.
Scanning Incoming Inspection Reports and maintain organization of hard and electronic copies in the Lumitron QMS 7400 folder.
Filing all documents according to established procedure.
Preparing invoices for customers accurately and according to established time frames as needed.
Preparing documents for packaging and shipping both domestic and international as needed.
Packing up all outgoing shipments with required shipping documents.
Entering data into Quickbooks and Google Live Docs, etc.
Obtaining shipping quotes and scheduling pickups and deliveries.
Interacting with clients, vendors, and visitors to create a positive and professional impression of Lumitron.
Purchasing office supplies and receiving materials and logging details into Quickbooks and Google Live Docs.
Other duties as assigned.
The applicant should have:
- Familiarity with Quickbooks and perfect attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Initiative, excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- The ability to quickly solve procedural problems and work as a team player to create new policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure and optimism to take on challenges.
- The ability to follow through on all projects to successful completion.