- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in December 2020, and based in Lehi, Utah, Lumio is an instant Top-Five U.S. residential solar provider comprising four leading regional solar companies and several software platforms. Built upon principles of ethical leadership and customer-first innovation, Lumio’s collective strength lies in experience design, supply chain, unified sales strategies, fulfillment and best-in-class operations. Lumio is the easiest way for people to learn about renewable home energy, select the right financing options and improve their home and pocketbook with smarter, cleaner and cheaper solar power. Lumio is Home Experience, Elevated.™
About This Role
As an Funding Assistant your job duties include, but are not limited to, day-to-day processing of incoming contracts and other related documents to ensure “Notice to Proceed” is granted from our finance partners. Funding Assistants may also assist with cash collections from customers, as well as ensuring system statuses are up-to-date.
● Upload contracts and other related documents to finance partners for approval.
● Acquire documents required by financiers for “NTP” from Sales Reps and/or Account Managers.
● Verify accuracy and compliance of all documents prior to uploading.
● Coordinate and communicate with Sales Reps and/or Account Managers on project statuses.
● Coordinate and communicate effectively with finance partners.
● Handle sensitive customer information in a responsible manner.
● High School diploma or GED.
● Tactful and professional communication skills.
● Basic computer skills and proficiency.
● High attention to detail.
What We Offer
● Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision Options
● Life Insurance
● Paid Time Off (PTO)
● Ancillary Benefits
● Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
● Eleven (11) Observed holidays
● Learning and Development
● Snacks and recreational activities within the office
1550 Digital Dr. Suite 500 LehiLehi, UT