Our clientele is the heart and soul of our company, enabling us to achieve success. As an account manager, your primary responsibility will be to maintain positive client relations and ensure their needs are met in a way that is sustainable and beneficial. If you are someone who embraces the challenge of seeking out new clients and then marketing and selling our product and our brand, then we are looking for you. Your ability to facilitate communication, contribute ideas about product differentiation, and operate as a liaison between our clients and our company's leaders, will directly affect our success in the industry. If you see yourself as someone who enjoys working with people, learning about new products, and maintaining strong relationships, then you are a great candidate for this job.
- Act as the primary liaison between clients and management to relay communication and translate information to ensure common understanding.
- Educate clients on product information including function, specifications, purpose, and developments in product design.
- Create and confidently give a sales pitch that highlights the superiority of our product and builds brand awareness.
- Maintain an initiative to discover and attract new clients in a manner that is professional, efficient, and honest.
- Manage your time and schedule to maximize your ability to visit current clients while maintaining strong relationships and ensuring needs are met in a timely manner.
- Provide insight and contribute creative and strategic ideas about product improvements, marketing campaigns, and relationship management.
- Upsell compatible products to clients and show them how certain products can enhance the success they already have.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Exceptional sales and presentation skills
- Superior communication skills
- Leadership and development skills
- Experience in customer service or customer relations
Luminous Marketing strives to create a company culture that resembles a team, rather than merely a corporate office. As a rapidly expanding marketing firm, we’ve been able to foster our team-driven culture with weekly incentives & bonuses. We create a motivating environment with daily, weekly, and monthly incentives!
We are looking to hire relatively quickly. If you think that you would be a good fit for this role, don't hesitate! Apply now!