Qualifications and Requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Professional (form testing/design),Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Designer or Adobe LiveCycle ES4 (form testing/design), Adobe Reader Extensions (extending PDF forms), and Adobe Dreamweaver (form publishing)
• Possess basic understanding of and experience with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Adobe Enterprise Suite (ES) Workbench, Adobe Photoshop (web/graphic design), Adobe Illustrator (web/graphic design), Adobe InDesign (web/graphic design)preferred
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Forms Management: Provide support to the Forms Program in the Office of Information Management (OIM) by acquiring and subsequently demonstrating knowledge of forms policy, forms creation, revision and cancellation processes
• Forms Testing: Ensure forms meet DoD Forms Manual (DoD 7750.07-M) standards and conduct form field testing, functionality, rights and permissions assessments, etc.
• Forms Accessibility: Ensure DoD Forms are Section 508 compliant
• Forms Website Design & Maintenance: Provide secondary assistance to on-site Webmaster. Duties may include performing website updates by publishing/uploading and/or removing new/existing forms in a timely fashion, and creating new web pages/sites for forms as needed
• Forms Website Quality Control: Coordinate with Webmaster to troubleshoot and manage broken links on the website in addition to producing metric reports for tracking, analyzing,and recording monthly form statistics
• Forms Troubleshooting: Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting skills on issues that arise regarding form design and functionality, software compatibility and functionality, etc.
• Forms Web Comments: Provide guidance and solutions for customers on advanced and nuanced inquiries related to forms and serve as the 2nd lead for customer-based inquiries and requests regarding OIM websites
• Technical Liaison: Serve as the 2nd lead for monitoring Directives Division website readiness to ensure all downed sites are brought back up as quickly as possible
• Database Maintenance: Maintain existing HPERM database(s) and migrate databases/database functionality. Improve efficiency and functionality of existing databases including creating new queries, reports,databases, etc.
• Process and Readiness Documentation: Document various forms processes and functions to improve transitions from one process/function/duty/employee to another