Beauty Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for account management and sales leadership for a specific geography within the United States. Developing customers in three different categories; physician owned/operated, spa/salons and private estheticians. In charge of following up with in-bound leads, as well as, generating new prospective customers through various sales activities. Once a qualified lead is established, it will be entered into Lumenis Hubspot.com database in order to move through the sales funnel, track and ultimately close. Will be expected to develop a pipeline of capital systems and to close all transactions (including services such as marketing, service contracts and consumables). Manage customer contacts and install data base to keep customers in constant contact and awareness of Lumenis Beauty promotions and offerings. Will work closely with Sales leaders to plan and execute territory strategies to win account opportunities and achieve overall sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develops quarterly, monthly and weekly plans designed to maximize customer relationships and improve over-the-phone selling time.
- Make or send an average of 100+ phone calls/DMs/texts/emails per day
- Develops strategy for all new capital pipeline opportunities, consults with Sales Manager to validate strategies to advance all such opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Communicates with and monitors all opportunities in a timely fashion and with a sense of urgency.
- Delivers tangible near-term actions with a vision to longer-term sustainable revenues across company offerings.
- Through active listening and questions, understands and has the ability to influence the customer's decision-making process and leads the customer to positive decisions.
- Develop and articulate value propositions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Sales Manager that enables collaborative efforts to be utilized.
- Create accurate forecasts for the territory based on pipeline assessment.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers at multiple levels.
- Support customers with Beauty resources, such as, trainings, App/Portal, Customer Success, Marketing, etc.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of all Lumenis products and of competitive Beauty products and positioning.
- Responsible for updating Call Pattern Tracker, demonstrating knowledge of target customers, competitive accounts, new growth opportunities and time/territory management; submitting reports to sales manager consistently on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for accurate and useful updates in Hubspot.com on a daily basis.
- Consistently submit expenses twice a month in Concur.
- Required to continuously improve skills through company and outside training, demonstrating comprehension though achievement of associated examination thresholds.
Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills. Very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence sales process. Demonstrated proficiency in common PC applications, particularly within the full Microsoft Office Suite. Possess excellent organizational, negotiation, and analytical skills. High resilience and perseverance, positive attitude and maintain high-energy. Strong evidence of self-sufficiency - creating and working a plan to drive revenue from assigned territory. Proven history of analyzing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results. The ability to multitask effectively is essential. Possess strong listening skills as demonstrated through the ability to ask secondary and tertiary probing questions. Must maintain technical/product representation skills and knowledge base at or above an exemplary level. Has track record of hitting/exceeding sales goals.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Life Sciences or related discipline (commensurate experience may be substituted for degree).
2+ years of previous sales experience with demonstrated excellent results - greater than 100% achievement on a consistent basis.
A minimum of 2+years inside sales selling with preference given medical.
Possess the ability to drive results in a team environment with skills in demonstrating best practices and educating others on industry and selling.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience in managing and closing complex sales with the funnel management of quotas in excess of $1M annually.COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Time management (productive use of time) and Planning
High regard for achievement and advancement
Communication of Solutions
Communication of Opportunities
Ownership and responsibility
Organization and logical thought processes
Manage multiple priorities effectively
Collect and organize account information
Utilize sales support resources (technology, people, materials)
Size up situations (accurately identifies customer influencers and decision makers)
Uncover and respond to customer needs
Handle service challenges
Proficient in cold calling
Demonstrate questioning or probing skills
The job description outlined above reflects general details as necessary to describe the primary functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, but should not be construed as an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may be asked to perform duties other than those mentioned above in order to cover absences or relief in the appropriate department to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Lumenis