- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Lumenis BE we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. Our accounts payable (AP) department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow and paying vendors and suppliers. We are searching for a skilled Accounts payble specialist to join our accounts payable team to help process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The accounts payable specialist will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners. Candidate will act as a liaison between the Lumenis BE internal staff and our outsourced bookkeeping agency.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITES AND OBJECTIVES
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment
- Verify invoices against purchase orders and ensure goods or services were received before issuing payment to vendors
- Execute credit card and bank account reconciliation
- Protect businesses against unintentional overpayment
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable process
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors and suppliers through timely payment
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required,
Problem solving skills
An understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills is required,
Prior experience in accounts payable, Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar field or equivalent professional experience Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
Hands-on experience with accounting software (SAP experiences are highly desired).
The job description outlined above reflects general details as necessary to describe the primary functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, but should not be construed as an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may be asked to perform duties other than those mentioned above in order to cover absences or relief in the appropriate department to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSan Jose, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Lumenis
Get fresh AP Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!