Content Marketing Manager
LumenAd Missoula, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for the story of Advertising Intelligence. We’re looking for someone who can not only create assets that will drive brand awareness, generate leads, and enable our sales team—but ultimately own the messaging and content strategy around the pain points those within the field of digital advertising are experiencing and how our software uniquely solves them.
The ideal team member is a writer and storyteller. You have an unmatched ability to draw others in with your words and create clear, concise, and compelling messaging. We’re looking for someone who understands B2B content marketing, and can execute on both short and long-form content to generate interest in our brand and convert readers into subscribers. This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
Missoula, MT or Remote, US
- Writing, writing, and more writing.
- Manage the content creation strategy and execution for most assets within the organization—top of funnel awareness content, high-value conversion pieces, video scripts, digital event assets, web/email copy, etc.
- Own our content map and ensure foundational pieces of content are prioritized and that our Sales Team has access to them.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing Manager to ensure that awareness content and product messaging are aligned.
- Work with our Customer Success team to identify and engage with customer advocates.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years experience in content marketing within a B2B environment
- Experience with WordPress instances
- Exceptional writing and editing skills (we are pro-Oxford comma around here!)
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimization and how SEO tactics play into every word that we publish
- Ability to display strong self-initiative and support recommendations with sound thinking and fact-based evidence (data, research, best practices, etc.)
- SaaS + startup experience preferred
- Writing samples will be required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Quick learner with a passion for technology, software, and data.
- Creative problem solver.
- Regularly go above and beyond to exceed expectations and goals.
- Innovative mindset with a passion for bringing forth new ideas and process improvements
- High degree of personal accountability, diligence, and proactivity
- Passion for digital advertising and technology
- You have the ability to give and receive direction and constructive criticism
- Alignment with LumenAd’s Core Values:
- Be inclusive
- Challenge yourself and others
- Be radically transparent
- Iterate to success, fast
- Have an impact
Founded in 2014, Lumenad is a software company whose technology enables marketers to be more agile, strategic and transparent with how they manage media spend. We call it Advertising Intelligence software; It uses a method validated by industry experts that streamlines ad data organization, standardization and insights. As a result, marketers can access and fully understand historical, current and future views of ad campaigns. With Advertising Intelligence, you can act on insights to more smartly manage media spend.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at LumenAd