Account Manager RE-II Acquisition
- $58,360 to $72,953 Yearly
- Medical , Life Insurance
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Responsible for Regional Enterprise sales account developmentwithin an established geographic territory for a moderately complex set of products and services using an array of prospecting activities.
The Main Responsibilities
- Providing accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements
- Responsible for developing Regional Enterprise sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities with prospective enterprise customers headquartered in the region by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments.
- Effective relationship-building internally through cross-functional collaboration and problem-solving with partners such as Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Solutions/Technology experts, Sales Support, Service Delivery, etc. for new account pursuit support and services, and strengthen new client sales deployment strategies
- Identifies, bids on, negotiates, and closes new sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas. Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new accounts.
- Providing input to sales management about trends and changes taking place within the customer's organization and making recommendations about future courses of action necessary of the company towards improving its position with the customer.
- Leveraging vast external network to identify and recruit high performing talent to the team and builds internal relationships with other leaders to provide win-win career opportunities to Lumen employees
- Managing appropriate level of indirect and/or alliance partner relationships required to position customer solutions to acquisition prospects
- Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience
- 5-7 years' experience using a solution-based sales methodology for enterprise technology services in a consultative, complex, business-line sales process
- Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as proficiency in selling to the close.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen and expert knowledge of Lumen's products, services, and solutions
- Experience in hunting, prospecting, and new account development
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
The starting salary for this role differs based on the employee's primary work location. Employees typically do not start at the top of the range, though compensation depends on each individual's qualifications.
Location Based Pay Ranges
$58360 - $72953 in these states: AR, ID, KY, LA, ME, MS, NE, SC, and SD.
$61430 - $76785 in these states: AZ, AL, FL, GA, IN, IA, KS, MO, MT, NM, ND, OH, OK, PA, TN, UT, VT, WV, WI, and WY.
$64500 - $80625 in these states: CO, HI, MI, MN, NV, NH, NC, OR, and RI.
$67570 - $84465 in these states: AK, CA, CT, DE, DC, IL, MD, MA, NJ, NY, TX, VA, and WA.
As with the pay range variety that's based on the region of a country, specific offers are determined by various factors such as experience, education, skills, certifications and other business needs.
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete an online assessment immediately after applying. Completion of the online assessment is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the assessment. We strongly recommend you complete this within 5 days of your application.
This is a remote position in the areas of: VA, DC,NC. Candidates local to this area will be considered.
#WFHVA, #WFHDC, #WFHNC
Requisition #: 331794
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. More information on what's included in these checks can be found in the Post Offer section of our FAQ page. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
This position is part of a bargaining unit and represented by a union. Depending upon the applicable collective bargaining agreement under which you may be hired, you may be: (a) required to join the union and pay union dues as a condition of employment; or, (b) required to pay union dues, but not join the union as a condition of employment; or (c) free to chose whether or not to join the union, but if you do join the union you would be obligated to pay union dues.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, creed, veteran status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
44633 GUILFORD DRAshburn, VA
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.