Commercial Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is an innovative, dynamic, growing company, now looking for a Commercial Sales Representative for the Eastern Mass territory. They need a confident, outgoing individual who is self-disciplined and thrives on a challenge. They will provide independence and an exciting, fast paced and fun work environment. They look for you to provide a competitive drive, an outgoing nature, and the will to be the best sales representative in the industry.
- Competitive salary plus commission-based compensation, with opportunity to earn a great income
- Use of Smartphone, laptop computer and product samples
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the construction industry
- Excellent training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of a great brand
- Responsible and accountable for meeting the individual and team sales and marketing goals agreed to with their sales managers.
- Design and implement a sales plan that will achieve sales goals by organizing time and activities to maximize time in front of customers.
- Obtains, updates and demonstrates detailed industry, company, and competitor and product knowledge.
- Provides product demos to qualified customers upon request, emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales orders.
- Completes accurately and submits in a timely manner all documentation necessary to ensure that product can be ordered and scheduled for delivery by estimating delivery dates based on knowledge of company’s production and delivery schedules.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Provide pro-active after-sales follow-up to ensure positive and acceptable CSR scores.
- Investigates and resolves customer inquiries and complaints, escalating to the Sales Manager/VP when necessary and appropriate.
- Complies with company policies on pricing, discounting, credit and collections to ensure profitability
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, construction background, industry experience, 5-10 years related sales experience.
- A track record of success supported by result and achievements
- Technologically advanced
- The ability to develop business strategies that lead to a presentation of opportunities and solutions to a prospective account
- Individual’s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements
Essential Skills and Attitudes Required:
- Mathematical skills, accuracy in measurements
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills; calculator skills. Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, the Internet
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Customer Satisfaction Skills
- Professional in behavior and appearance
- Team oriented
- Flexible in work days/hours
- Ability to prioritize
- Dependable and Punctual
- Able to work 40+ hours per week
- Maintain high level of quality and quantity of work
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to drive personal vehicle and have a valid Drivers’ license
- Travelling by airplane is required periodically
Lumber Contacts, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Lumber Contacts, Inc