Job Title: Account Specialist Intern
Location: Northborough, MA
Job Type: Part-Time (15-20 hours a week)
Salary: $13-$15 per hour
· Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing clients and provides them with products and services that ensure client satisfaction.
· Identifies new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers.
· Assists with the interview process and informs job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, and working conditions.
· Assists with the recruiting and placements for new and existing clients and performs other duties as directed.
· Develops profitable and sustainable sales growth of all assigned accounts.
· Assigns goals to be met at specific time intervals.
· Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients.
· Conducts reviews on accounts on a regular basis to evaluate clients' needs to match with appropriate products and/or services.
· Prepares and reports market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends.
· Ensures that clients know how to use the products and services and provides assistance as necessary.
· Develops plans and implements strategies for all assigned accounts.
· Manages day-to-day client communications and relationships.
· Education: Associate's degree
· Experience: 2 years of related experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Service orientation
· Time management
· Judgment and decision making
· Critical thinking
· Active listening
· Active learning
· Passion for IT Staffing and Sales
Lumaxia Consulting, LLC. is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.