Are you a Leasing Consultant with a strong closing ratio and outgoing personality? Would you like to continue your career path in Property Management with a company that provides excellent benefits and cares about YOU! Then, please consider a position with LumaCorp Inc., a leader in the multi-family industry! Find out why we were recognized by the Dallas Morning News as a Top Employer in DFW for 2018!
We will also consider candidates with a strong sales or customer service background with an outgoing personality!
The Leasing Consultant is to effectively follow the leasing and marketing program within the operating objectives. The leasing consultant has the authority and responsibility to perform the functions and tasks set forth below:
* Screen all incoming residents by qualification standards
* Achieve 33% conversion of clients to residents
* Maintain professional appearance of self and leasing office
* Contribute new ideas, solutions, and participate in brainstorming with staff
* Conduct off-site marketing and assist in preparing marketing plans
* Assist with resident programs and retention
* Minimum one year apartment leasing experience
* High school diploma
* Good presentation skills and a team player
* Exhibit exemplary hygiene and appearance
* Typing speed of 40 WPM
* Cheerful and professional attitude