- Work closely with Project Manager to ensure project is on-time, on-budget and performed in a safe manner
- Minimum of 10 years of commercial construction experience required
- Supervise and coordinate all construction activities
- Work closely with company Safety Director to lead all project safety meetings and training
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications, and contract requirements.
- Maintains construction schedule: identifies and solves problems.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Continually monitors site safety protocol and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Maintains an organized and clean job site.
- Assigns and monitors members of project team to various tasks throughout all phases of project.
- Established and maintains an effective and professional onsite working relationship with Owner, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Some travel may be necessary depending on project location, when applicable.
Luke Draily Construction Co.
Why Work Here?"We believe that trust, integrity and flexibility are imperative to doing business, that people should treat others as they want to be treated. Our talented people are the backbone and foundation of our business relationships. They are vital to our present and future success." -Bob Becker, President
Ranked #6 of KC's Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies. We celebrate our employees year round; year end bonuses, birthday cards, company outings
Kansas City, MO