Registered Respiratory Therapist (220888)
- Expired: June 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
SITE OF SERVICE:
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville, FL
- Full Time
- Degree: Associates Degree.
- Education: Graduate from a program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC) or Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a CRT within the last 3 years.
- Possess certification as Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- Additional Certifications: Current Basic Life Support (BLS) hands on certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- U.S. Citizenship: Shall be a U.S. citizen
- English Language Requirement: Able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- Physical Capability: Shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract.
- Services are required 24/7, Monday through Sunday, including holidays.
- The HCWs shall supplement the approximate three active duty Navy CRTs assigned to the Respiratory Therapy Service.
- The supervisor will schedule all CRTs to ensure adequate coverage of all clinic operating hours.
- Each HCW shall normally provide services for 80 hours per two week period, dependent upon being scheduled for an 8-hour or 12-hour shift.
- Weekend and holiday services shall also be required and shall be rotated with other CRTs.
- It is anticipated that the HCW shall work every other weekend.
- Evening, night, weekend, and holiday shifts will be equitably distributed among all CRTs.
- In no instance will a HCW be required to provide services in excess of 80 hours per two-week period.
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with various personalities. Team-work skills required. Time management skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Luke & Associates does not discriminate based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To learn more about Luke & Associates, please visit our website at:
Luke & Associates
HealthcareView all jobs at Luke & Associates