Registered Nurse - (Utilization Management) (220862)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Registered Nurse – (Utilization Management)
SITE OF SERVICE:
- Cannon Air Force Base
- Full Time
- Degree: Bachelors Degree in Nursing
- Certification: Certified/certification eligible in relevant specialty:
- Certified Managed Care Nurse through the American Board of Managed Care Nurses
- Certified Informatics Nursing/Ambulatory Care Nursing/Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Nursing Case Management through the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Additional Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) hands on certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Experience: Must have at least 36 months of total nursing experience in a direct patient care clinical setting. Must have utilization management, utilization review or case management experience for 24 recent consecutive months.
- License: Possess a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- U.S. Citizenship: Shall be a U.S. citizen
- English Language Requirement: Able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- Physical Capability: Shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract.
- Monday through Friday; 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with various personalities. Team-work skills required. Time management skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Luke & Associates does not discriminate based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To learn more about Luke & Associates, please visit our website at:
Powered by JazzHR
Luke & Associates
HealthcareView all jobs at Luke & Associates