Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatrics (221268)
- Posted: over a month ago
Registered Nurse (RN) – Pediatrics
SITE OF SERVICE:
- Mountain Home Air Force Base
- Full Time
- Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Experience: One year of experience in nursing
- Additional Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) hands on certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- License: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse.
- U.S. Citizenship: Must be current U.S. Citizen
- English Language Requirement: Able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- Physical Capability: Shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract.
Monday through Friday 07:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Shifts will include one hour lunch break.
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with various personalities. Team-work skills required. Time management skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Luke & Associates does not discriminate based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To learn more about Luke & Associates, please visit our website at:
Powered by JazzHR
Luke & Associates
AddressMountain Home, ID
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?