Pharmacy Technician - Travis AFB - 3 month Assignment
Luke & Associates Travis Air Force Base, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
SITE OF SERVICE:
- David Grant Medical Center, Travis Air Force Base, CA 94533
- Education: Graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical, hospital, or retail-based program) or a formal medical services training program of the United States Military.
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) hands on course through American Heart Association.
- Experience: A minimum of 12 months of full-time experience within the last 36 months as a pharmacy technician.
- U.S. Citizenship: HCWs performing under this contract shall be U.S. citizens.
- English Language Requirement: The Contractor shall ensure that all HCWs providing services under this contract are able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- HCW Physical Capability: HCWs shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract and TO.
- Work assignment will not be external to common business hours between 0700-1800Hrs Local time.
- In no instance will the HCW be required to provide services in excess of 80 hours per two-week period
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with various personalities. Team work skills required. Time management skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Luke & Associates does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Powered by JazzHR