Pharmacy Technician (221051)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SITE OF SERVICE:
- Naval Hospital Pensacola
- Full Time
- Degree: Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Education: Graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical, hospital, or retail-based program) or a formal medical services training program of the United States Military.
- Certification: Certification through the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Additional Certifications: Current Basic Life Support (BLS) hands on certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Experience: A minimum of 12 months experience as a Pharmacy Technician within the last 36 months.
- U.S. Citizenship: Shall be a U.S. citizen
- English Language Requirement: Able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- Physical Capability: Shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract.
Outpatient Pharmacy services operate between 0530 to 2000, 7 days a week, 365 days per year, including holidays in support of the Urgent Care Clinic. Clinic Pharmacy operates between the hours of 0530 to 2000, Monday through Friday. Satellite NEX Pharmacy operates between 0400 and 1800, Monday through Saturday in support of Regional Centralized Refills. Each HCW shall be scheduled across the pharmacy operating hours on a flexible basis.
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with various personalities. Team-work skills required. Time management skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Luke & Associates does not discriminate based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To learn more about Luke & Associates, please visit our website at:
Powered by JazzHR
Luke & Associates
HealthcareView all jobs at Luke & Associates