Junior Full Stack developer
- Expired: May 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
All Luke & Associates positions have the sole purpose of providing quality medical attention to veterans, the military, and their families. Our commitment is to our employees, our clients and of course the patients and their safety.
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE A BACKGROUND AND REFERENCE CHECK.
Junior Full Stack developer
SITE OF SERVICE:
Corporate Office, Rockledge, FL.
- Bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to work in an office setting in Rockledge, FL, this position is not remote
- Minimum of 1 year of software development experience in supporting a business
- Microsoft DevOps experience preferred
- Requires exceptional critical thinking skills, sound judgment and the ability to communicate in an articulate and sensitive manner with other departments, end-users, managers, and executives.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET, Framework 4.0 and above, C#, Web services/WCF, MS SQL
- Experience with Object oriented programming
- Experience with C# and Agile development methodology preferred
- Experience with workflow design for in-house developed systems preferred but not required
- Experience with all aspects of SDLC (Software development life cycle) preferred but not required
- Experience with Cloud deployments a plus, particularly MS Azure
- Software development, testing, debugging and deployment
- Design and develop for the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery, and maintenance. This is a hands-on position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively. Keep up to date with new technology as it emerges and program with security as an important ingredient to production cloud systems.
- Be contributing member of the IT department to help with projects as needed. Be able to assist users with basic questions regarding IT (Tier 1 level help desk type of support)
- Review and implement application security (OWASP) concepts for internal/external threats
- Design and automate various jobs to minimize the manual efforts
- Perform all other duties as assigned to assist in the success of the IT team.
The normal hours are from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday.
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be able and willing to prioritize on short notice and work on multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with various personalities. Teamwork skills required. Time management skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Luke & Associates does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Luke & Associates
TechnologyView all jobs at Luke & Associates