Endoscopy Technician (220508)
- Posted: 10 days ago
SITE OF SERVICE:
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA.
- Full Time Position
- Degree: Certificate.
- Education: Graduate from Surgical Technology program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or completion of a formal training program provided by any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force) for surgical technicians, surgical technologists or operating room technicians.
- Certifications: Current Basic Life Support (BLS) hands on certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Experience: Must have a minimum of 12 months of experience in gastroenterology services (endoscopy & colonoscopy) within the last 24 months.
- U.S. Citizenship: Shall be a U.S. citizen
- English Language Requirement: Able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- Physical Capability: Shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract.
- Services shall be provided Monday through Friday, between the hours of 0630 to 1800, for an 8.5 or 10.5 hour shifts to include an uncompensated 0.5 hour meal break.
- Services are not required on Federal Holidays except when providing on-call services.
- The on-call duty technician should relieve a HCW if the HCW is involved in a procedure that is running past the end of the shift.
- In no instance will a HCW be required to provide services in excess of 80 hours per 2-week period.
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with various personalities. Team-work skills required. Time management skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Luke & Associates does not discriminate based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To learn more about Luke & Associates, please visit our website at:
Powered by JazzHR
Luke & Associates
AddressSan Diego, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?