Clinical Psychologist (221090)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SITE OF SERVICE:
- Naval health clinic – Pearl Harbor, HI
- Services shall be provided at the Headquarters (HQ), NHCH Branch Health Clinic (BHC) Makalapa, BHC Kaneohe Bay HI, or associated BHCs/Annexes
- Full Time Position
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)
- A one-year fellowship or residency in health psychology or behavioral medicine
- Possess one year of experience in the last four years in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affecting their physical condition, or difficulty coping with medical problems.
- Experience: Must have experience as a Clinical Psychologist and shall be required to demonstrate clinical competency within the past 2 years in the required clinic discipline.
- Licensure: Possess a current and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Island.
- Certifications: Current Basic Life Support (BLS) hands on certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- U.S. Citizenship: Shall be a U.S. citizen
- English Language Requirement: Able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- Physical Capability: Shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract.
- Services shall be provided Monday through Friday, between the hours of 0600 and 1800.
• Shifts will normally be scheduled for an 8.5-to-9-hour period, to include an uncompensated 30- to-60-minute lunch break, respectively.
• In no instance will the services be provided in excess of 80 hours per two-week period.
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with various personalities. Team-work skills required. Time management skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Luke & Associates does not discriminate based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To learn more about Luke & Associates, please visit our website at:
Powered by JazzHR
Luke & Associates
Get fresh Clinical Psychologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!