LHA is thriving private-owned organization that collaborates with self pay patients and Healthcare insurance agencies. Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources to strengthen your skills in order to attain your dream career. Our clientele is private based and are seen on our on-site facilities. or at the convenience of your home telemedicine. Full-time or Part-time at your availability.
We are seeking Bilingual (English/Spanish) Licensed Clinicians, LMHC, LMFT, and LCSW to join our upscale and highly professional team. Our offices are located in the three state-of-the art prime locations North Miami Beach, Coral Gables and Central Florida (Orlando). Our services have been featured on major television networks so we are looking for top rated professionals that are qualified to deliver excellent services to our client. We offer great networking opportunities and business resources that provide patient referrals on an on-going base’s. We have available part-time and full-time positions with flexible hours and schedules; some positions may qualify for remote work with a schedule that is designed by you. Join a winning team to jump-start your dream career!
• Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
• Guide clients in the development of skills or strategies for dealing with their presenting concern
• Collect client information through interviews and observations.
• Implement and review treatment plans and monitor clients to evaluate treatment progress.
• Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients’ treatment.
• Collaborate with other professionals to assess client's needs or plan treatments through weekly clinical
• Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner.
Active License in the state of Florida 3 years
• Previous experience of 3 or more years in mental health counseling working with individuals, family or
couple counseling with adolescent, adult and older adults.
We understand the need to educate our clients on the importance of their personal, communal, social, and even spiritual needs; all of which are keys to seeking and maintaining a balanced life. Additionally, we pride ourselves in offering total services (i.e. counseling, psychological testing, medication management, group therapy, and more).
Our multilingual and culturally sensitive professionals are persistent in accompanying you on the journey towards achieving maximum success. In order to effectively impact our community and provide these services, we have established an office location in both Coral Gables & North Miami and Orlando office.