Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Senior FP&A Finance Analyst for our Oilfield Surface Division you will be responsible for working directly with management and operations to provide support and analysis for all aspects of the Surface business. This person will prepare accurate monthly financial reports and assist in the review and preparation of presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made. This position is also responsible for providing support related to all areas of financial planning, analysis, and forecasting. The financial analyst will be responsible for analyzing past performance against a plan and forecasting future revenue and expenses as well as helping to drive process improvements to help management and operations make tactical and strategic decisions.
- Provide FP&A finance support to the Surface division management and operation teams related to productivity, demand planning, reporting, and metrics in a timely manner.
- Identify and understand business challenges: propose and create solutions.
- Partner directly with Surface management and other finance team members to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide meaningful insights.
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior -year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Analyse the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin
- Monitor KPIs and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Prepare analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to operations and management
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Coordinate with other members of the finance team, operations, and management to review financial information and forecasts
- Provide guidance and support for the annual, quarterly and monthly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Other projects as required
Required Education & Preferred Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA a plus.
- Experience in JD Edwards ERP system a plus
- 5+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, power point, and financial modelling tools
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills Required
Required Knowledge / Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small projects.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Willingness to learn and identify ways to enhance the function
Lufkin’s proud past extends back to the early 20th century when the Lufkin Foundry manufactured railroad and sawmill equipment. The company expanded soon after by pioneering oilfield pumping units in the 1920s. Today, Lufkin is a world leader in its field, providing precision-engineered oilfield equipment, products, and services to customers around the globe.
Lufkin Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBroken Arrow, OK
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Lufkin Industries