- Expired: November 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
LUFKIN Don-Nan, is recognized as a global leader with decades of steady growth supporting the Oil & Gas industry across the greater United States. As a company we value employees committed to making a positive contribution as evidenced by strong work ethic and the desire to continue learning. We offer excellent health care benefits with eligibility from day one of employment, 401K with company match and full vesting, paid vacation and holidays and company paid short-term and long-term disability as well as life insurance.
Drive DOT-regulated vehicles to transport materials to and from specified destinations, including customer well sites and other locations.
- Load and unload trucks for delivery to locations specified by customers, and complete deliveries in a safe and timely manner.
- Prepare receipts for load picked up and/or issue receipts for goods delivered.
- Maintain truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintain telephone or radio contact with Dispatch Crew Leader or other supervisor to receive or confirm delivery instructions.
- Operate forklift and other heavy equipment as necessary.
- Inspect truck equipment and supplies, including tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water, and maintain vehicle in clean and safe working order.
- Provide training to new drivers according to Don-Nan policies, procedures, and customer requirements.
- Education and Training: High School education or equivalent or as deemed sufficient by management
- Technical Requirements: CDL Driver’s License; Clean Driving Record, Basic knowledge of oil & gas industry. Knowledge of area, ability to read maps and understand directions to company locations.
- Experience: At least two years’ experience, or as deemed sufficient by management.
Lufkin’s proud past extends back to the early 20th century when the Lufkin Foundry manufactured railroad and sawmill equipment. The company expanded soon after by pioneering oilfield pumping units in the 1920s. Today, Lufkin is a world leader in its field, providing precision-engineered oilfield equipment, products, and services to customers around the globe.
Lufkin Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Lufkin Industries
Get fresh CDL Oilfield Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.